Hi I'm trying to get live data from stock using python , is it

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:06:30 EDT 2018

On 09/04/2018 10:21 AM, alon.najman at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi ,
> for example:
> I want to know if AAPL is more than value 300 and if it does I want it to
send to me mail with gmail :) . thanks for the help..

Yes it's definitely possible!  Hop on Google and do some searches; you're bound
 to find some articles on the subject, possibly some demo code, and probably
some Python libraries to automate the process. Google search terms you'll want
to try include things like "python stock price email."