Anaconda with Python 3.7

Thomas Jollans tjol at tjol.eu
Mon Sep 3 00:29:30 EDT 2018

On 2018-09-03 16:07, Alex Kaye wrote:
> When one downloads Anaconda, doesn't it
> bring Pyhon with it ?

It does, but one of the main features is the ability to create additional
virtual environments which can use different versions of Python. You can even
upgrade these environments to a different Python version, and all the
conda-installed (Python) packages will be installed in the new Python version.

https://conda.io/docs/user-guide/tasks/manage-environments.html

-- Thomas

PS: Please always make sure you reply on-list.