PEP 394

Peter pacqa100 at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 20 21:19:58 EDT 2018

I'd imagine the PEP would stay as active, but changed so that:

python2 -> always refers to python v2
python3 -> always refers to python v3
python -> which currently refers to python v2 will change to point to
python v3

I don't know when the core team would be considering this. The PEP was
last updated in April this year, so it's clearly still active. I would
imagine this change would happen when python v2 ends updates at end of
2019, although I personally would like to see it happen earlier.

Peter L