namedtuples anamoly

Vinodhini Balusamy me.vinob at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:41:03 EDT 2018

Thanks everyone for promptly answering my question.

Answer to Gary's question,
I haven't used named tuples and tried it. The way the tuple subclass
getting created plus the property features i wasn't much aware of.
But now i am very clear, how I set ID  object and changed the interface to
access ID attribute.
What i actually tried to do is get the field names and values at run-time
like below,

mark = [Grade._make(input().split()).MARKS]
print(mark)

Without knowing the internals, i tried setting it directly first.
The above code works well getting both ID and MARKS as inputs and creates a
list of MARKS only if I loop through that same line.

Thanks for all the help.
Much appreciated.

Regards,
Vinu