Encounter issues to install Python

Anthony Flury anthony.flury at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 13 13:24:21 EDT 2018

Olivier,

Welcome to the list - before we can help you, we need some more
information :

  * What Operating system are you using - Windows/Mac/Linux/Raspberry
    Pi/Android for something else ?
  * What command or installer did you use to try to install Python.
  * What issues did you have during installation - if any ?
  * What interface are you trying to access, and how are you doing that ?
  * Do you get error messages?

Unless you tell us what the problem is we can't possibly help.

--
Anthony Flury
*Email* : anthony.flury at btinternet.com <mailto:Anthony.flury at btinternet.com>