From Mathematica to Jypyter

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:39:27 EDT 2018

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 8:36 AM Gregory Ewing
<greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:

> BTW, an automatic spelling checker wouldn't have helped here.
> We really need to redesign English spelling so that it has
> error correction built in.

You mean at the level of words, or sentences? A sentence already has
enough redundancy that it's frequently possible to reconstruct the
original intent despite errors (as in this case), but it's impossible
to be 100% certain in all cases without either severely limiting the
forms of communication, or simply increasing redundancy, which will
result in abbreviation.

ChrisA