From Mathematica to Jypyter

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Oct 10 03:32:26 EDT 2018

On 10/10/2018 02:17, Terry Reedy wrote:
> https://paulromer.net/jupyter-mathematica-and-the-future-of-the-research-paper/
> Jupyter, Mathematica, and the Future of the Research Paper
> Paul Romer, new Nobel prize winner in economics, for research on how ideas interact with economic growth, explained last April why
> he has switched from Mathematica to Jupyter.

I'm a great fan of erroneous spelling and this blog needs a spelling check as this quote shows

"Mathematica exemplifies the horde of new Vandals whose pursuit of private gain threatens a far greater pubic loss–the collapse of
social systems that took centuries to build."

these Vandals are probably not in favour of the #me-too movement either :)
--
Robin Becker