variable exchange

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Tue Oct 9 05:33:25 EDT 2018

On 09Oct2018 01:12, Luca Bertolotti <luca72.bertolotti at gmail.com> wrote:
>Thanks Cameron
>but my problem is that i can't access to a line edit of the class Form from the class Form_cli i get this error:
>'Form_cli' object has no attribute 'lineEdit_29'

It is best to always show the entire error message including traceback.
As text, pasted directly into your post, not as an attachment.

I see nothing in the code you provided which makes a "lineEdit_29"
attribute, so on the face of it this error message is pretty expectable.

But conversely, I don't see anything in your code which tries to access
such an attribute either.

So clearly there's stuff you haven't shown us. More information
required.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>