My environment doesn't load

Thomas Jollans tjol at tjol.eu
Tue Oct 9 04:03:26 EDT 2018

On 09/10/2018 09:20, ftg at lutix.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have rsynced a folder on my distant server. Now I try to source my environment: source ./env/bin/activate and nothing happens.
> When type > which python, /usr/bin/python is still printed. What could be the issue?
>
> Thanks

What shell are you using? Was the environment created by virtualenv,
venv or something else? After sourcing activate, what is your PATH? Is
there a ./env/bin/python? Does it work?

(The hopefully easy fix is obviously to just recreate the environment
locally from your requirements.txt, assuming you have one)