Creating dice game : NEED HELP ON CHECKING ELEMENTS IN A LIST

eliteanarchyracer at gmail.com eliteanarchyracer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 14:10:02 EDT 2018

Hi, I am new to python and would like someones help on the following:

After rolling 5 dice and putting the results into a list, I need to check if any dice is not a 1 or 5.

if all dice in the list are either a 1 or 5 , I want to calculate a result.
if there is a 2,3,4 or 6 in the list i want to let the user roll again
FOR EXACT LINE: PLEASE CHECK CODE

CODE:

from random import *

class Dice:

    def __init__(self, sides, color="white"):
        self.sides = sides
        self.color = color

    def roll_dice(self):
        result = randint(1, self.sides)
        return result

die1 = Dice(6)
die2 = Dice(6)
die3 = Dice(6)
die4 = Dice(6)
die5 = Dice(6)

alldice = [die1, die2, die3, die4, die5]

result = []

start = input("Press enter to roll your dice:")

for object in alldice:
    temp = object.roll_dice()
    result.append(temp)
print(result)

# ----- THIS LINE IS WHERE I NEED HELP ---- # ( if 2, 3, 4, 6 in list: )
    print("you can roll again")
else:
    print("you have all 1's and 5's in your result")