Program to find Primes of the form prime(n+2) * prime(n+1) - prime(n) +- 1.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:36:06 EDT 2018

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 1:31 AM Musatov <tomusatov at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 6:13:01 PM UTC-5, Rick Johnson wrote:
> > Musatov wrote:
> >
> > > I am drafting a sequence for OEIS.
> >
> > And, have you tried your hand at any Python code yet? Or any
> > tutorials?
> I am reading this: https://doc.lagout.org/programmation/python/Beginning%20Programming%20with%20Python%20for%20Dummies%20%5BMueller%202014-09-22%5D.pdf
> >
> > > I was told Python was most accessible for beginners.
> >
> > And you were told correctly!
> >
> > However, be warned that if you happen to become the next
> > victim of one of our overzealous hall monitors[1], there is
> > probably very little i can do to help you -- except, perhaps
> > -- to inform you that switching to the "comp.lang.python"
> > newsgroup (accessible from GoogleGroups or any Usenet
> > newsreader) will ensure that at least ~some~ of us will see
> > your messages.
> >
> > Since GvR has resigned, the community has been in something
> > of a turmoil. And for some reason -- thus far unbeknownst to
> > me, but soon to be unearth by brute force if necessary! --
> > the moderators have gone bad-guano crazy and are purging
> > members who have been sacrificing blood, sweat and tears
> > for, oh... i dunno... *DECADES*!!! Thus, to say that i'm
> > both saddened and angered by the current state of affairs,
> > would be an understatement.

In case you haven't noticed, you're responding to one of the
newsgroup's resident trolls. His posts have been completely blocked
from the python-list mailing list for very good reason. I recommend
ignoring him. Don't engage the trolls and eventually they might get
bored of the sound of their own voices.

(Not that I have very high hopes in his case. He could almost join Jim
Hacker in parliament.)

ChrisA