So apparently I've been banned from this list

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:08:35 EDT 2018

On 01/10/18 19:05, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 3:49 AM Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Personally I think Ethan Furman should be removed from his position as a
>> moderator as he's less than useless at the job.
>
> If you mean how he sent an email to the mods instead of to the list,
> that's a simple administrative error that anyone could make (and I
> have myself made similar errors - sending Python emails to a Gilbert &
> Sullivan list, and vice versa). If you mean the decision to put Steve
> on moderation, that was not Ethan's decision alone.
>
> ChrisA

I mean that I have always thought that Ethan Furman was useless as a
moderator.  Having said that with this latest disgraceful decision
regarding Steven I believe all moderators should stand down as they all
appear to be clueless, especially I don't recall getting asked who I
wanted in the job.  If their defence is that they're applying the CoC to
the letter then that should be rewritten be back the people who have in
the long term supported Python, not the lazy, bone idle types who
provide no data, no code, no nothing when asking their question, and the
well known trolls who get away with blue murder who months or even years
before they get kicked into touch.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence