how to match list members in py3.x

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 25 10:59:33 EST 2018

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 07:43:42 -0800, Muhammad Rizwan wrote:

> for each word in each line how can we check to see if a word is already
> present in a list and if it is not how to append that word to a new list

the 1st step is to stay awake in class & listen to your instructor, then
try to apply the principle involved

We don't do homework for you

when you have produced a program of you own (not necessarily working) if
you post it here then we will be more than happy to provide constructive
criticism

--
"Show business is just like high school, except you get paid."
- Martin Mull