Need help for python on my pc.

Sourav Banik banik77061 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:42:40 EST 2018

Hello Python team,
I'm using python 3.7(32 bit) for several months on my same laptop (x64
processor). I worked on some django project very swiftly without any
problem. But for a few days I am facing a serious problem. My python files
are not showing properly by the file manager. It is just showing 'python
source file' without any logo. When I open my cmd to work on django, it is
not also working though virtualenv is working properly I think. I'm sending
some screenshots of cmd and files for your reference.
I've tried reinstalling (64 bit) and repairing of python but nothing is
working. I want your help to sort out this issue.
From
Sourav Banik,
Dhaka,Bangladesh.