Error in installing "pyperclip" module

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 12:28:06 EST 2018

Greetings Hemant!

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 10:31 AM Hemant Chauhan
<h.chauhan1795 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi team,
> I’m having trouble in installing pyperclip  module through command line.
> I just upgraded to the latest version.
> Here’s the SS of command line showing error.

Unfortunately this is a text only mailing list, which disallows
attachments.  So no one will see your screenshot.  Instead you should
copy and paste into a *plain text* email what you entered on the
command line and likewise copy and paste the resulting error messages
into the email.  Please state your operating system and version of
Python that you are using.  With that information I am sure someone
here will be able to help you.

> P.S. – I’m a beginner in Python , it’s the first programming language I started with.

If you are just starting out, a better forum for a new learner to
programming and Python would be the Python Tutor mailing list.
Subscription information can be found at
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor  However, people on the
this main list are quite friendly and helpful to newbies as well.  In
fact many here actively monitor and help out on the Tutor list.
--
boB