Unable to remove python from my computer.

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 06:41:37 EST 2018

On 06/11/2018 09:25, Thomas Jollans wrote:
> On 2018-11-06 10:05, Varshit Jain wrote:
>> Hi Python Support Team,
>>

>> I just want to remove python 3.6.6 from my computer. I am unable to do
>> it. Please find attached video that describe my problem.
>
> Use your words, friend!
>
> (this list is text-only)

More exactly, I'm afraid the mailing list has stripped off the video you
attached, so we can't watch it.  I'm afraid I wouldn't in any case; I
learned long ago not to open attachments from people I don't already know.

Could you please describe to us your problem?  Are you using Windows,
Linux, Mac or something else?  Copy any error messages the uninstaller
might have given you, preferably cutting and pasting rather than just
retyping them (it's easy to mistype something critical!).  Please don't
send us screen shots, those will just get stripped off by the mailing
list as well.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd