Overwhelmed by the Simplicity of Python. Any Recommendation?

Mike C tmrsg11 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 11:55:20 EST 2018

Same here. Debugging in Python is annoying, I like to step through my code line by line, it's impossible to do it with object-oriented programming language.

Also, there's no good REPL IDE.

Spyder barely works with some basic features. PyCharm, the most popular, takes too long to start, and you have to setup folders and directories EVERY SINGLE TIME at startup.