amusing error message

songbird songbird at anthive.com
Fri Nov 2 15:38:42 EDT 2018

  hello,  :)

  this is just a bit of amusement, i'll post my
current question in another thread...

  please don't critique my style or lack of
classes/objects in the code yet - i'm way too new.  :)

  my current project is at:

  https://salsa.debian.org/ant-guest/gfpoken-in-python/
  https://salsa.debian.org/ant-guest/gfpoken-in-python/tree/next

  i'm using pyglet (most recent version) and gtk...

  the amusing bit:

  working on my git next branch...

  in my_sprite.py if i take the self out of on_animation_end parentheses i get this error message:

TypeError: The 'on_animation_end' event was dispatched with 0 arguments, but the handler 'on_animation_end' at /home/me/src/salsa/ngfp/my_sprite.py:23 is written with 0 arguments.

  songbird