FW: error code

Steve Gonzales sgonzales at inflightwarningsystems.com
Fri Nov 2 13:53:43 EDT 2018

I just subscribed.

From: Steve Gonzales
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 7:20 AM
To: 'python-list at python.org' <python-list at python.org>
Subject: error code

Hello Python,

I have installed c:\Python37 to my path and I still experience this issue "'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.".  I just installed the latest python version win 64bit using the newest sublime editor.  Hopefully you can recommend a fix.

Best Regards,

Steve Gonzales
Manager - Predictive Solutions
(office)714-993-9394 ext. 21310
(direct)714-646-7707
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3C521.6937E5E0]
Predict the Future of Your Flight Operations<http://www.inflightwarningsystems.com/index.html>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any transmitted files are private and confidential and are solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you have received this communication in error, please delete and immediately notify the sender via the e-mail return address. Thank you for your compliance.