Fitting cubic spline on 2D array

Priya Singh sapna.intell at gmail.com
Wed May 30 02:59:35 EDT 2018

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how can I get the functional form of the fitted cubic spline
function on to my 2D array? For eg. when we fit the Gaussian on to an array so we have the functional form with the parameters best fitted to my data likewise how can we do for the cubic spline function? Actually, I want to express my array as

A = summation_i,j(C_ij * value_ij)

Where i and j are the array indices of my 2D array and C_ij should be the functional form of the cubic spline and value_ij is the value of A at that ij index.

Can anyone has an idea, it's very urgent. Any help will be of great use to me.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Priya