help

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Tue May 29 03:21:44 EDT 2018

On Mon, 28 May 2018 15:43:45 +0530, Mutyala Veera Vijaya Teja wrote:

> Hello,
>           This is vijayteja am getting an error like ssl certificate
> failure when try to install packages.

You get an error *like* SSL certificate failure? Is it a secret what the
error is? Would you like us to try to guess?

The best way to get help is to COPY AND PASTE (do not re-type from
memory, do not paraphrase or summarise) the EXACT errors you are getting.
We need to know *exactly* what you are trying to do (if you are using
pip, copy and paste the EXACT pip command you are using, if something
else, you need to tell us exactly what).

The only exception to the rule to show EXACT commands is that you should
cross out passwords and sensitive usernames or other private data. E.g.
if you have a password in the command, replace it with "*******".

Please do not send screen shots as this mailing list will delete them. If
you must provide a screen shot, post it on https://imgur.com/ and send us
the link.

But you should not need to send a screen shot. Copy and paste any command
you are running. DO NOT take a screen shot of the command.

--
Steven D'Aprano
it everywhere." -- Jon Ronson