Scripts not downloading Version 3.6.5

Chester Davies chester.davies at googlemail.com
Thu May 24 11:31:15 EDT 2018

Hi!

Yesterday I downloaded the latest version of Python, after some fiddling around with some command line, getting Python to open files etc, it wasn't able to find various pillows, so after a while, I decided to call it a night. I went to finish it off today, and discovered my computer had updated Windows, and so decided to uninstall everything and start from scratch. Upon redownloading Python 3.6.5, and moving to where I want it, I cannot use any of the functions required, mainly pip.exe. Upon looking in the scripts folder, it is completely empty. I have since tried to reinstall to no avail, and also attempted to do various repairs from the installer. How can I rectify this please?

Kind regards,

Chester