"Data blocks" syntax specification draft

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:17:50 EDT 2018

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 4:08 AM, Mikhail V <mikhailwas at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Ok. How is about images? this proposal will require a lot of images
>>> - otherwise people who read it are forced to copy-paste snippets
>>> into their code editors to understand how it may look in reality.
>>
>> If you're proposing syntax for Python, it's ultimately going to have
>> to be text.
>
> All of files that I provided are TEXT. Well maybe PDF is a bit "less text
> than TXT" but still its just text pieces.

Funny, I'm pretty sure I heard you say that your proposal would
require a lot of images. Or are images somehow just a bit less text
than text too?

I'm not interested in a proposal that is hard to read, for a syntax
that is utterly unpythonic, to achieve something that is better done
with a data file format. Bye!

ChrisA