Spam levels.

m mvoicem at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:00:41 EDT 2018

W dniu 10.02.2018 o 15:57, C W Rose pisze:
> No other groups (in the limited set which I read) have the problem,
> and I don't understand why the spammers neither spam a range of
> groups, nor change their adddresses more frequently.  It may be
> that destroying comp.lang.python is their actual objective.
>
> Either way, a depressing state of affairs.

The sad thing is, that your post is unseen, because of spam :S

I also almost stopped reading c.l.python, because of enormous spam
levels. Do I have any option to read it without spam, other than launch
my own filtering NNTP server and do whack the mole game for myself?

Maybe join forces and establish such server for public use?

p. m.