Leading 0's syntax error in datetime.date module (Python 3.6)

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:31:35 EDT 2018

On 2018-05-11, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

> Computers haven't read a single 8 bit byte in years, some reading
> 128 or 256 bits in a single read cycle today.

Nonsense.  All modern CPUs that I'm aware of still still support
single byte reads, and compilers still use those instructions when the
size of the object being read is 8 bits.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! An INK-LING?  Sure --
                                  at               TAKE one!!  Did you BUY any