Tk covering the entire screen

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:42:55 EDT 2018

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 6:47 PM Skip Montanaro <skip.montanaro at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Try to upgrade to 2.7.15. It should be shipped with Tk 8.6.
>
> Thanks. I'm using an internal (to work) Anaconda distro at work. Hopefully
> it will update soon.

​I got everything up-to-date, but still the cover window only covers two of
my three screens when run on Windows. The only thing I can think of which
might be a problem... When I bring up the Screen Resolution control panel,
my screens are numbered 3, 1, 2 left-to-right. Screens 1 and 2 are covered,
not three. If I change the screen order to 1, 2, 3 in the control panel,
The cover window does cover all three screens, but to move the pointer to
screen one, I have to move off the right of screen 3.

Gotta be a Windows thing. I'll call my help desk.

*sigh* I will never figure out Windows.

Skip