ImportError: cannot import name _remove_dead_weakref

joseph pareti joepareti54 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:20:09 EDT 2018

thanks for the hint, virtualenv looks like an interesting option, however
in my case I need to rely on several components that are already installed
in the VM in Azure, including tensorflow, etc.
If I use virtualenv, do I  need to start from scratch?

In addition, I am not sure this will solve my problem: all I have seen is
that the error code changes depending on the PYTHONPATH value. Perhaps it
is a bug in the application code?