how do I retry a command only for a specific exception / error

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Tue Mar 20 11:17:55 EDT 2018

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:08:09 +0530, Ganesh Pal wrote:

I'm sorry Ganesh, you have appeared to have just quoted my post without
writing anything new. (I haven't taken the time to read your post in fine
detail.) Apart from "Regards, Ganesh" at the very end, everything is
quoted text (starting with a > sign).

Please ensure quoted text is quoted, and new text you write is unquoted.
That way you are more likely to get useful replies.

--
Steve