Flask: request vs Request

Andrew Z formisc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:02:56 EDT 2018

Sorry guys. i realized i was "mumbling" .

What is the difference between Request and request?  -   RTFM
<http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.12/api/#flask.Request>, Andrew

Questions:
 a. when do i use Request?
 b. why can't I see any properties of the request?  For example, in
Michael's tutorial, there is a call for  request.json. PyCharm brings no
suggestions when i type in "request. "