I found strange thing while studying through idle

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Mar 9 00:33:16 EST 2018

MRAB <python at mrabarnett.plus.com> writes:

> I think the line was actually […]
> (I also think that "crystal" is […]

Let's not get into the warrens of responding to what the OP *didn't*
write. we're in no hurry. I'd like to wait for clarification from the
original poster, and not guess what they meant.

--
 \       “The Vatican is not a state.… a state must have people. There |
  `\    are no Vaticanians.… No-one gets born in the Vatican except by |