psychocomputational analysis toolkit in Python?

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:33:48 EST 2018

On Mar 8, 2018 10:08 AM, "Etienne Robillard" <tkadm30 at yandex.com> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing this link. MNE looks pretty cool. :-)
>
> I'm mostly interested in mapping specific cortical pathways to
brain-to-brain interfaces implicated in the ultrasonic neuromodulation of
behavior.

> Would it be possible to emulate a minimally functional brain-to-brain
coupling system entirely in Python?

Since python is a general purpose programming language, I'd say yes. I
would add the use of a database management system, since you need some way
of storing the data. sqlite is an excellent database management system with
an excellent python interface. Unlike other database systems, sqlite is
single-user system. You can always migrate later to a multi-user system.

The sqlite3 module is included in the python distribution.