Problem: Need galileo running on debian wheezy

Cousin Stanley HooDunnit at didly42KahZidly.net
Thu Mar 1 15:31:32 EST 2018

Gene Heskett wrote:

> I know its supposed to be in the debian stretch repo's.
>
> I've been told to get a fitbit, but they don't support linux
> of any flavor, and that leaves galileo as the possible solution?
>
> So how should I proceed since the only stretch machine I have ATM
> is an arm64, aka a rock64.

  The galileo package is available under debian stretch
  on my rock64 ....

    # apt-cache policy galileo

    galileo:
    Installed: (none)
    Candidate: 0.5.1-4
    Version table:
       0.5.1-4 500
        500 http://approx:9999/debian stretch/main arm64 Packages

   Package details ....

    # apt-cache show galileo

  However, I have no clue as to its usage or effectiveness ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being