EXTERNAL: OSError: [Errno 48] Address already in use

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sat Jun 30 21:52:12 EDT 2018

On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 23:49:41 +0200, Peter J. Holzer wrote:

> The old adage that "security is binary" is utter balderdash.

I think that "old adage" is one of those ones that only people denying it
actually use.

I've never seen anyone say "security is binary" except to disagree with
it, "don't make the mistake of thinking security is binary".

I mean, we lock our front doors, even though burglars can break in
through a window, right?

--
Steven D'Aprano
it everywhere." -- Jon Ronson