EXTERNAL: OSError: [Errno 48] Address already in use

T Berger brgrt2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:40:54 EDT 2018

Let me add this information to clarify the context in which I got this error 48. It doesn't make sense to me, and it might not to you.

This morning, I opened my webapp (vsearch4web.py in the terminal code above) and noticed a whole bunch of code I had not typed. I also noticed something weird about the file path in the title bar (it seemed to be in my downloads folder). So I created a completely fresh file, retyped everything, and replaced the older one in the folder with this one.

THEN, I ran the program at my terminal, and got this error 48 in response.

Does any of this make sense?

Thanks,

Tamara