I'm getting a spamassassin party here

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Tue Jun 26 02:50:01 EDT 2018

On 24Jun2018 17:03, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:
>Greetings list;
>
>Generally spamassassin only gets picky about this occasionally, but for
>the past several hours its working overtime on python list messages,
>with the major problem being the servers time stamp, a day or more in
>the past. Anyboy ever hear of ntpd?
>-- Cheers, Gene Heskett

Could you eyeball some of these problematic messages please?

I've been noticing a swathe of messages in the past few days with From: headers
like this:

  From: "Steven D'Aprano" <steven.d'aprano at 1:261/38.remove-ij1-this>

where the From: has been badly mangled, I think by a usenet->list gateway. The

I'd be interested to know if there is significant overlap between my
problematic messages and yours.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>