Accessing the Python list

Paul St George paul.st.george at 1
Mon Jun 25 16:23:36 EDT 2018

From: Paul St George <email at paulstgeorge.com>

Understanding and having an interest in Python does not imply knowledge of
Usenet, mailing lists, NNTP, gateways, gmane, bottom-posting, vanilla-flopping,
 /et al/.

But, knowledge of these seems to be needed (or is at least useful) in order to
fully benefit from the Python list.

Would it be a good idea to open and maintain a thread in which we would share
information on accessing this excellent list?

This would also move talk of Usenet, etc. away from Python topics.

Paul

PS It is likely that this information is already readily available and I have
missed it. If so, sorry!

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
 * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)