"Data blocks" syntax specification draft

Rick Johnson rick.johnson at 1
Sat Jun 23 09:32:32 EDT 2018

From: Rick Johnson <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com>

On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 5:29:11 PM UTC-5, Mikhail V wrote:

> What against PDF?

I'm not a big fan of PDF either. Adobe Reader is one the most bloated POS
software i have ever had the misfortune of hosting on my computers, and i
absolutely refuse to host that crapware any longer. And while there are smaller
 more sane PDF viewers and editors, i find the whole experience of PDF to be
annoying.

I would suggest sticking with HTML or raw text. Every computer worth its salt
has a web browser, but not every computer needs (yet another) special purpose
document format (PUKE!). And I refuse to participate in the propagation of the
PDF file format.

> Anyway, I have reloaded files with most recent corrections in various
formats:

> PDF
> https://github.com/Mikhail22/Documents/blob/master/data-blocks-v01.pdf
>
> TXT
> https://github.com/Mikhail22/Documents/blob/master/data-blocks-v01.txt
>
> HTML(direct preview link)
> http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Mikhail22/Doc
uments/master/data-blocks-v01.html

Thanks for providing the last two "sane" formats.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
 * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)