syntax difference

bart4858 at gmail.com bart4858 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:14:49 EDT 2018

Features? Important ones? Go back 40 years and see how important they were then. Most of them,nobody had heard of, and would not be meaningful.

Now do the same with my list - most are programming features that could be understood and appreciated even then.

Finally, imagine going forward 40 years; how many of those acronyms will still be relevant?

But anyone still involved in coding algorithms will likely still find some of my features useful. Although the language will long be gone.