Is it possible to call a class but without a new instance created?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jun 18 22:20:07 EDT 2018

Jach Fong <jfong at ms4.hinet.net> writes:

> Although it passed the first examination, I have no idea if it can
> work correctly in the real application:-)

Neither do I. What is the real-world problem you are trying to solve?
Why do you think this (and not some more idiomatic Python feature) is
needed for solving that problem?

--
 \     “The Vatican is not a state.… a state must have territory. This |
  `\         is a palace with gardens, about as big as an average golf |