text mining

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 21:51:40 EDT 2018

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 8:00:36 AM UTC-5, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>> Seriously, you are asking strangers to help you out of the goodness of
>> their heart.
>
> Stop lying Steven.
>
> Nobody here has a heart.
>
> This is Usenet, dammit.

I know what it is to have a complete apparatus for conducting the
circulation of blood through the veins and arteries of the human body.

But I have not a heart that up and gives me quarter-deck orders that
it is life-and-death to disobey. I have not a heart of that
description, nor a picture gallery that presumes to take that liberty.

ChrisA