Python list vs google group

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 15 11:47:51 EDT 2018

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018, T Berger wrote:

> I'm suspecting that posting to python google groups (this site) gets more
> what I read on the python list information sheet, what shows up in this
> forum does not match what comes into my inbox. I started a post here and
> then replied to a post from my inbox. That reply does not show up in this
> forum.

Tamara,

   That's not been my experiences. I subscribe to a few mail lists that are
mirrored on googlegroups.com. My preference is to have messages pushed to me
by the mail list manager rather than my using the browser to go to
googlegroups and pull threads. YMMV.

   Anyway, I've not had any threads, including ones I start, not appear in my
mail reader. I've not had a response posted to google groups that did not
also appear in my mailbox. Perhaps your experience has something to do with
your MUA.

Regards,

Rich