Python list vs google group

T Berger brgrt2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:47:45 EDT 2018

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 11:31:47 AM UTC-4, Alister wrote:

> it certainly seems to be the source of most SPAM
> as such some users of this list/newsgroup call it what you like block all
> posts from google groups

But you don't think you get more replies to a question posted here than emailed to the list? The forum and the email list are supposed to be different access routes to the same content, but I don't find that to be the case. I replied to a post via email, but my reply did not show up on this forum.

Tamara