text mining

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Jun 15 08:57:46 EDT 2018

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:23:17 -0700, mohan shanker wrote:

> anotology using text mining in python pls any one one described fo me

fi u cant b bothed to rite prper sentences y shld we be bothered to anwsr
ur qestion

Seriously, you are asking strangers to help you out of the goodness of
their heart. If your intention was to send the message that you're lazy,
drunk, or just don't give a damn about the question, you were successful.

--
Steven D'Aprano
it everywhere." -- Jon Ronson