How to apply filters to posts

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:34:26 EDT 2018

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:47 PM, T Berger <brgrt2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 1:21:53 AM UTC-4, Chris Angelico wrote:
>
>> I recommend, instead, joining the mailing list:

> There seem to be two options on the Python-list Information Page.
>
> * Subscribe to the list (see sections below)
> * Send email to python-list at python.org
>
> Which are you recommending?

They're connected. "Subscribe to the list" makes you a member of the
mailing list (and thus you will start receiving posts), which also
entitles you to send to the list. Sending email to that address will
send it to the list. So what you're seeing is not options, but steps -
first you subscribe, then you send email.

ChrisA