Django-hotsauce 1.0 LTS (Commercial Edition) now available for preorder!!

Jim Lee jlee54 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:07:41 EDT 2018

I haven't purchased commercial software in decades, so I'm not up on the
prevailing business model, but I have to ask:

Why would anyone purchase software and then agree to wait 14 weeks for
it to be delivered?  I can see that model for hardware, where material
resources are limited and a finite number of product is produced, but
software?  What's the point?