Index of entity in List with a Condition

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Wed Jun 13 01:06:46 EDT 2018

On 12Jun2018 21:06, Subhabrata Banerjee <subhabangalore at gmail.com> wrote:
>Dear Sir,
>Thank you for your kind reply. I am trying in few days time and getting back.
>I made a small fix of my own and I would discuss it, too. Thank you for your
>kind words, but I ignore unnecessary remarks. So please do not worry.
>Meanwhile, please see as you are posting your mail id is coming here, it may
>be misused. If possible, please omit it as you post next time.

I have long considered my email id to be impossible to conceal, so I usually
don't try. Please don't worry if it is misused by others, that is a risk I have
accepted.

Of course, as consideration to others, I try to avoid reciting someone else's
contact info unless it is already publicly in play where I am.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>