Filters

pyotr filipivich phamp at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 12 11:40:32 EDT 2018

T Berger <brgrt2 at gmail.com> on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:45:58 -0700 (PDT)
typed in comp.lang.python  the following:
>Why doesn't the system allow me to set filters for my own posts? I was able to do it once, but when I returned to the forum, I was back among the unfiltered posts. When I tried to reapply the filter, the option was grayed out.

	That says it all.  "It is not a bug, it is a feature."

	Google has totally screwed up their archiving of Usenet, and
doesn't care bugger all for those who use it.  You must conform to the
new Method of Web based Fora.

>Also, I've selected the option to get email updates to my posts, but the option seems to work only selectively.

	It is Google.  They will decide what is evil. and not do that.
--
pyotr filipivich