your mail

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 18:39:55 EDT 2018

On Jun 10, 2018 12:44 PM, "Karsten Hilbert" <Karsten.Hilbert at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 06:58:17PM +0530, sagar daya wrote:
>
> > Couldn't install any module from pip
> > Plz help???

The only help I can give at this point is to suggest that you tell us what
you tried and how it failed. Please copy and paste any relevant terminal
entries and error messages. No screenshots no attempts to rephrase just the
facts. Once we have those we can take the next step. Just out of curiosity
did you think there could be any other answer to your question? In the
future please think about what you're asking otherwise it cost us time to
have to ask you for the information we need got