Stefan's headers [was:Names and identifiers]

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:42:02 EDT 2018

Gene Heskett wrote:
> I rather like that idea. Unforch, who would be in charge of keeping the
> books uptodate? The USTPO? Of course that would expand another guvmnt
> agencies payroll x10, and its a waste of taxpayer dollars since Albert
> retired anyway.

What century are you trapped in pal? Heck, all you need is a Godaddy(c) website
and a simple HTML form (Hell, they even gots templates for that!!!).

> Here in the hew hess aye, we originally had a copyright term of 7 years,
> renewable just once for another 7. I will date myself by saying I can
> actually remember those days.  But then Disney started buying senators
> and congressmen, and we now have this asinine lifetime +70 years just to
> keep Mickey Mouse and Company's (oh, and don't forget a widow named
> Cher) income rolling in.

Yeah, and they've sucked up every independent animation house between here and
Kathmandu.

> Thats the sort of stuff usually found, warm and squishy, on the ground
> behind the male of the bovine specie.

Huh? The female bovines don't defecate where you come from? Well then! i see!
Say hello to Qin-I, would ya?