plotly / dash export data

duncan smith duncan at invalid.invalid
Sat Jun 9 11:20:42 EDT 2018

Hello,
      I have been trying to work out how to export data from a dash
application. I know little about html or javascript. I can upload data
into a table as per the example at
https://github.com/plotly/dash-core-components/pull/73. I can edit the
data in the table. But I can't find a way of exporting the edited data.
(Saving the data to file after each edit and providing a link to said
file might do it, but doesn't seem particularly clean). The data are
model parameters, and the user can edit these and run simulations. It
seems unreasonable to allow the user to experiment with different
parameters, but not allow them to export the parameters for future use.
Hopefully someone with better knowledge of dash (or html) can point me
in the right direction. TIA.

Duncan